Sunday, December 2, 2007

StinkBait Vocals Added

I gargled Draino from a bowl made of a hyena's skull and recorded my part of the lyrics for "Raccoon Mask". After waking up from giving myself rabies shots in the neck, I think we should change the name to "It's My Mask Now". It sounds more evil and evil is good. There's a great effect on the refrain, so make sure you got your headphones on!



If Bonesaw would quit wasting his time (BLEEP!) with a Swingline, he will add his vocals to the mix. BEWARE! Bonesaw's voice sounds like a metal shed being shoved through a wood chipper powered by a top-fuel dragster. This should be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DethChatter saved me from slicing my wrist. That's cause I head bang to this shit all day long I can't get a good grip on the blade. Thanks Dethchatter.