Monday, December 3, 2007

Lick My Chops


I can feel the whole city shaking, buildings collapsing, children running around in agony as Bonesaw is on the other side of town recording his mega-deep vocals for Raccoon Mask. Even though he is deep in his lair, his vocal chords are banging against each other like giant asteroids colliding with dark matter.

Sirens are blaring and chopper blades are wopping as emergency personnel search the rubble for the source of this destruction!

In the meantime, I recorded guitar for Deth Chatter's next huge hit. I tuned the bad bitch down to C, then drop tuned the top string down even further, like I'm smacking Lucifer's Vas Deferens, yos.

Check out the damage -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The audio clip for my guitar track got chopped in the upload. Full track laturd on today.