Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ok Ok DAMN!!


(Picture changed to be more PC. You sissies!)
Before you (BLEEP!) me I will correct myself. Stinkbait was right. It is correctly spelled RACCOON. But Stinkbait is still a tool. While I am here I will go ahead and answer the first question that will being going through the minds of our fans around the world. "Why write a song about a raccoon?" My initial reply would be to mind your own @#$% business and go back to your pathetic life... but i decided that some of you may need a visual example as to why raccoons are inspirational. Now take this coon. He is determined, resourceful, intelligent, and will go to any means necessary to get what he wants. Those are good qualities to have and we can all learn something from this coon. Now if that isnt inspiring... please somebody post something that is. I look forward to your repsonses. Til next time pansies...

No comments: