Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday

Sounds like the best name for a day - ever. Well, it's not. I was stuck at a relative's house without WiFi, surrounded by a bunch of mealy-mouth mutant munchkins, and then told I had to go shopping for xmas presents. What a load of she0t!

I put on my black shirt and pants, got in my black truck, and went looking for the blackest gift for kids I could think of - Punishment Ponies. I had heard of this toy, something crossed between My Little Ponies and a Marylin Manson punch in the face. Instead of pink, purple, red, yellow, and green little horsies that push sickly-sweet tidings of joy and kindness, every pony is black and actually kicks you in the crotch until you puke.

Long story short, I couldn't find them. I did find this entry about Punishment Ponies in Wikipedia, which reminded me of when my headmaster would whip me with a splintery dowsing rod for being two pence short of a farthing. Ah, memories.

The only joy I truly had on Black Friday was paying a lady to repeatedly bang her shopping cart into Bonesaw's legs. Ha!

No comments: